Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Moving Away...


Extra, extra! Read all about it!

Ryan and I (with Barley and Zoey in tow, of course!) will not be living in NYC past this summer. I was born in NYC, grew up here and basically lived here my entire life. It is also city where Ryan and I met, fell in love and wed. So, while news of our impending move is exciting for us, it's also a bit bittersweet, (kinda pulls on my heartstrings to be away from my parents). For now, our official destination is still up in the air. There are so many deciding factors for our move - many not in our control. But as we become certain that this is all going to happen (somewhere), I can't help but wonder how we'll decorate our new apartment.

[image source: +]

10 comments:

  1. Congrats girl! Can't wait to hear your new destination! :)

    <3 Ashley
    www.ahastylife.com
    ashley dot hasty at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love moving to a new place. There are so many exciting places and activities and people to discover. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so going to miss you...especially since I'll finally be coming back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're a born and bred new yorker, NYC will always be your home! can't wait for more details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!!! Excited to see where y'all will end up! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that's exciting. Wonder where you'll go? Can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting! I think exploring and experiencing new places is great. You will create so many great memories!

    xo Kirby

    ReplyDelete
  8. So exciting! I am torn between adoring my city (Chicago) and wanting to test the waters somewhere else at some point. NYC is the top of my list, but it's intimidating to think about picking up and moving across the country. Can't wait to hear where your new home will be.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck on your impending move! I know the feeling - I'm moving to London in September and I'm so excited but totally nervous a bit scared, at the same time. But let's be real, the whole decorating a new place thing is the most important part! LOL xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. you two will have each other to share your adventures with. that's all that matters. good luck with your move. trust that you'll find yourself exactly where you're supposed to be.

    ReplyDelete