Monday, September 20, 2010

for the office...


The beginning of fall is always reminiscent of the start of the school year and although I'm no longer preparing for classes, I instinctively still look for supplies and organizational items, now for my office. The Spinner 360 Lomography Camera is just a super cool bonus!

1.Pharmacy Antiqued Bronze Desk Lamp - Crate and Barrel 2. Pencil Dispenser - Museum of Useful Things via Simple Song 3. 360 Lomography Camera - Urban Outfitters 4. Gramercy Park Calista Laptop Bag - Kate Spade 5. Cat Tape Dispenser - Sarut 6. Lined Notebook by Whomi on See Jane Work

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE that cute cat tape dispenser. And the pencil dispenser. And the desk lamp. I hope you plan to add some of these to your desk -- they're too cute to pass up.

    ReplyDelete