Friday, February 10, 2012

Mignon Kitchen Co.

I can't believe we're well into 2012 - how time flies! I'm so sorry it's been so long since my last post. I've been blessed with so many exciting projects and amazing clients to work with but with a shortage of time (and sleep) blogging was put on the back burner. I promise to be better!

I just found out that the lovely Rachel of Elephantine recently launched Mignon Kitchen Co. - an adorable and wonderfully curated shop filled with goods for prepping, baking, serving, and sharing food. I have my eye on these adorable mini boxes. Aren't they so perfect for a little sweet treat?

2 comments:

  1. I want everything from her shop! Everything is just so beautiful, love the way that she photographed everything!

    Hope you're doing well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her shop is so beautiful! Just the styling of these shots alone is stunning. I have to stop myself from buying up everything whenever I visit.

    Those mini boxes make me want to bake something...

    ReplyDelete