Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Gambit & Rouge Valentine's Day


Happy Valentine's Day, friends!

I'm not exactly known for my patience :) so the moment my Gambit and Rogue framed initials arrived, I couldn't wait to show Ryan! (I totally gave him his Valentine's day gift last Friday.) The initials are covered with actual comic book pages featuring Gambit and Rouge and made by Sophia of Spotted Flats. The cake toppers from our wedding were mini figures of the two Marvel characters. And since I have decorating on my mind, I wanted to do something that we could display, that meant something really special to us both.

How are you all spending LOVE day?

3 comments:

  1. I just peed my pants. Metaphorically, anyway.
    I ADORE gambit and rogue. They are my favorites and I've been collecting the comic books with their specific storyline since junior high.
    You guys just made my day. You and your hubby are so cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete