Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Outdoor Living

I'm not sure if I've said this but I love, love, love our new apartment in L.A. There is just so much more space here - plus, having an extra bed and bath room is a perk when we're visited by friends and family. I'll eventually get to posting some pictures - for the time being, it is just simply not ready for the photo shoot. My only (minor) gripe about our new abode is the fact that we don't have any outdoor space. We live in a semi-high rise so I know that a yard is out of the question however, I do wish for a balcony or patio. In fact, most of the other apartment buildings in our area offer balconies and/or a rooftop deck. Unfortunately for us, I fell in love with the one building that doesn't have either. In the meantime, a girl can dream right?

Image Sources: West Elm, Elle Decor, realestate.com.au via Desire to Inspire

No comments:

Post a Comment