Monday, March 21, 2011

The City of Lights


Ryan and I spent a glorious week in Paris, it was the perfect honeymoon - eating EVERYTHING, strolling alongside the Seine and sightseeing. The food was truly amazing, every meal we had was delicious. Also, I completely fell in love with pain au chocolat - something I always thought was good but since I'm not much of a chocolate person, I never thought of it as something I had to had daily. Boy, was I WRONG. I'm still dreaming about it. Bear with me while I sort through our pictures and of course, play catch up on work. In the meantime, happy first day of spring!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great trip! Can't wait to hear more about it - good luck with catching up with everything! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw sounds amazing! seems like everyone was in paris recently. can't wait to see more pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Janie, how wonderful! I really can't wait to see more photographs and hear stories about your time there. And good luck getting through all the work that piled up.

    ReplyDelete