Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Macaron Love


I find it funny that days after I manage to satiate a macaron craving, it just comes back stronger - almost as if I'm going through serious macaron withdrawal. Because I know you're wondering, my overall favorite macaron flavor is lemon - you know, on the off chance that you'll be in my neighborhood. ;) Until my next macaron encounter, I'll be lusting after these delicious looking prints.

Want them too? You can purchase these prints here, here, and here.

5 comments:

  1. can i eat these? they look soooo yummy. ;)
    these prints are soooo pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love macaroons! i used to go downtown to a parisian shoppe + cafe for pistachio ones. it closed down recently and now currently seeking a spot that serves them just as well. *sigh* the photos are full of pretty. the quest for a local macaroon supplier continues. i'll let you know if i find one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know you have some good macaron places in NYC, right? And I really think you need to make some cute macaron notecards or greeting cards...something. People would just eat them up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These prints are so beautiful! Just looking at them has me hungry. Thankfully there's finally a place that carries macarons on this side of town. I'll have to give lemon a shot, I very rarely venture outside of raspberry, chocolate, or rose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really don't think there's a prettier cookie than the macaron - they're almost too lovely to eat. almost :-)

    ReplyDelete