Thursday, April 1, 2010

bridal shower tea party

Lately, I've been obsessed with tea parties. It was the theme the oh so perfect, amazing bridal shower that my bridal party + mom threw for me. Thanks again guys! Everything was flawless - the decor of the restaurant, the pretty teapots, cute little finger sandwiches and delicious deserts.
image 1 : my momma and me - image 2 : all attendees

While I was perusing etsy I found a shop called SheDraws who illustrated this adorable bone china mug. Isn't it so precious?



3 comments:

  1. awwww i'm glad you had a perfect bridal shower! i love how you dress matches your moms! =) the big day is drawing closer... weee!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you and your mom are beautiful!

    that cup is perfect. there's something about doodles-based graphics that make them all the more preciousl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janie! Again, many thanks for my prizes!!

    http://www.puglypixel.com/2010/04/09/happy-mail/

    ReplyDelete